Consultant Peter Lin
Date posted 25 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A leading international Healthcare business is seeking a high-calibre regulatory affairs Specialist in Taiwan to support a large and complex business unit.
- Responsible for post market maintenance (including license renewal, variations, DMF, PMF), and work with cross functional member as required by project and business needs.
- Competence to compile, submit and response of regulatory documents according to authority’s requirements in a timely manner.
- Keep good relationship with local authority (TFDA) and assist in development of regulatory strategy upon regulation changes.
- Update databases for RA information /documents needed to keep up to date portfolio management.
- Review local promotional materials.