Consultant Peter Lin
Date posted 05 March 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A leading bicycle business is seeking a Operation Procurement Specialist in Taiwan to support a highly-specialised, complex business unit with a regional remit.
- Issue purchase orders/call-offs with suppliers and processing order confirmations, this with a medium to high level of complexity
- Communication with suppliers on order lead times, pricing etc.
- Address and solve issues during the purchase process
- Communication internally with QC workers located at various suppliers locations
- Order & supplier management, making sure goods are delivered on time
- Maintain procurement documents, files and records
- Close co-operation with the senior buyer, this to give support to companies
- You have a positive and energetic work attitude
- Feeling comfortable in an international fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years working experience
- Detail orientated, drive to succeed
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in both Chinese and English
- Good computer skills, especially with programs like Excel and various ERP systems
- Team player but also capable to work individual on specific cases