Sr. Supply Chain Analyst-TW/HK/MO
Consultant Nick Huang
Date posted 05 March 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An exciting Regional Sr. Supply Chain Analyst (Taiwan, HK, Macao) has just become available at one of the most respected Biotech business based in Taiwan. Reporting directly to the APAC Supply Chain Head, this is a role for a supply chain talent who is a leader in their field.
- Demand & Supply Planning (30%) - Understand market demand and dynamic by working closely with commercial team on monthly sales forecast, analyse errors, and ensure to align with suppliers in a precise timely manner. Plan of inventory & logistics cost in budget, analyse the gap between actual and plans, and take actions to meet the target
- Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution (35%) - manage import logistics process with 3PL and distributors to develop strategies to ensure timely delivery and marketing satisfaction. Process daily operation through ERP system (Oracle's JD Edwards) that include PO, Inventory receipt, sales order etc.
- Customer Service (30%) - manage pending purchase orders and coordinate between suppliers and distributors, sales, marketing for on-time delivery shipments and billing. Timely reporting of KPI related to Customer Service operation.
- Other adhoc (5%) - represent country supply chain department in fronting Customs Administration audit, working closely with Customs-broker or consultants. Be the focal point and country contact (for TW/HK/MO) for Supply Chain project implementation initiated by global.
- bachelor's degree or higher
- at least 5 years of Supply Chain experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry is preferred
- at least 3 years of solid Demand & Supply Planning experience
- fluent in both English and Mandarin is a must
- strong communication skills is required; experience in both external and internal manufacturing environment is a plus
- must be very independent and able to manage high complexity of SCM
About the organisation
This company is much more than biotechnology business and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.