Quality & After-Sales Service Manager-Luxury
Salary TWD1,300,000 - TWD1,600,000 per annum
Consultant Nick Huang
Date posted 07 February 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An exciting Quality & After-Sales Service Manager position has just become available at one of the most respected luxury jewellery and watch brand based in Taipei, Taiwan. You are mainly responsible for overall quality management and after sales services for the Company’s Brand products.
- Coordinating and animating the quality effort within its country on every quality subjects (DC, Product, sales)
- Arbitrating the quality issues within its country (via regional office)
- Representing its country within World-Wide the Company quality organization
- Regulation coordination of his/ her country: key contact of the global Quality department
- Local Country Quality standard (Import)
- Quality check & Quality Standard
- Analysis & Reports
- Communication (e.g. alert, info from buying, destruction approval)
- Local Repair (In House & External workshop)
- Overseas Repair
- Logistics & Processes
- Boutique support
- Spare part management
- Coordination with Customer Care Centre, if applicable, (Day to day customer cases)
Processes & Systems
- Point-of-Sales related procedures, processes & data improvement.
- Project Management on Quality Control elated initiatives.
- At least five years' experience in luxury industry quality and after sales repair services
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Native Mandarin speaker with strong English abilities in both spoken and written
- Statistical quality control and good analysis & organising skills
- Must have very logical and team-oriented working style
About the organisation
This edge-cutting global beauty brand has an outstanding reputation in its field. If you are looking for a platform that provides limitless opportunities and an environment that recognises top talents, this is the role for you.