Sr. Demand Planning Executive
Consultant Nick Huang
Date posted 07 December 2016
A great opportunity has become available at one of the world's leading medical device companies. Reporting to the Planning Manager, this is a role for any young talent who is looking to develop his or her demand planning & analysis skills and grow with the company.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives that optimise service levels (distributors and stakeholder), maximise demand forecast accuracy, and support dynamic changes in market conditions and supply. Work with Supply Planning team to ensure timely product supply to fulfil demand forecast
- Manage the definition of a monthly S&OP proposal. Results in a plan which is used to align of production/business and finance plans
- Facilitate monthly sales and operations planning process (S&OP meeting) by reviewing demand forecast accuracy, supply constrain, demand dynamic with commercial team.
- Responsible for coordination of stock count; damage goods, short expired goods and obsolete goods management
- Collaborate with QA on vendor certify, product return, product on hold and recall process and initiate payment to 3PL. Execute 6 sigma/Lean projects to continuously drive process improvement & cost reduction
- Define, drive, improve and execute the order & inventory management activities to achieve results in line with the BU business plans and Finance plans
- In-depth understanding of all aspects of the supply chain process including planning, inventory turns, supply chain cost and service levels
- Strong capability of problem solving, negotiation & solutions orientation
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- At least 4 ~ 5 years of experience in demand planning
- Fluent in writing and speaking English and Mandarin
- Good skill of ERP system and Microsoft Office
About the Company
This is a publicly listed MNC in Medical Device industry which produces medical equipment and products to treat Kidney and chronic conditions. It provides excellent training and career development program for identified talents.