Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 19 February 2019 2019-02-192019-04-20 electronics Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A rapidly expanding EMS is looking for a talented Materials Manager in Taiwan to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all Materials Management functions.
- inventory management of the electronic components
- stocktaking and warehouse management
- process improvement of material which including material preparation and stocktaking
- department’s KPI setting
- in charge of staff training and management trainee training
- system improvement of computer information in material
- bachelor’s degree or higher
- at least 8 years’ experience in full function PMC field, Electronics is preferred
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
- fluent in Chinese and conversational level in English.
- over three years’ experience in people management.
This company is the clear number one in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.