Supply Chain System & Process Consultant
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 manufacturing-and-production No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
An exciting Supply Chain System & Process Consultant job has just become available at one of the most respected semiconductor businesses based in Taipei, Taiwan. This role’s main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit and work directly with Supply Chain Operation Team and Global IT.
• establish and maintain a network between different organisational units.
• teach the user to operate the system of process, procedures and help end user know the business impact and new way on working process.
• provide consultancy to end users and management on different supply chain issues.
• provide support on critical incident circumstance obstruct end users to work with system.
• Interactive closely with Global IT team to discuss the supply chain system and create functional specification.
• bachelor’s degree or higher
• at least 6 years in supply chain operation or SAP System management positions
• good understanding of SAP (MM/SD/PP module). ERP application development or BI experience is preferred.
• experience in supporting production/capacity planning, MPR or order fulfilment.
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all level.
• must be fluent in both English and Mandarin
About the organisation
This global semiconductor business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.