Indirect Procurement Manager - FMCG
Consultant Nick Huang
Date posted 28 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A global leading FMCG business is seeking an experienced Indirect Procurement Manager in Taiwan to support a fast-paced, large and complex business unit.
- to lead Taiwan Affiliate IP projects in collaboration with Regional IP.
- make sure to practice, standardise, and enhance rate cards for advertising, PR, creative design agencies.
- review and source vendors across logistics, media agency, and training centre renovation
- to develop and execute supplier performance evaluation
- manage supplier database, category management strategy, supplier strategy development and implementation
- order-to-cash system improvement
- indirect Procurement team coaching
- fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Bachelor's degree or higher, top-tier University graduate is preferred
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
- at least eight years' solid experience in Indirect Procurement from FMCG sector
- MNC background is a must
About the organisation
The successful Indirect Procurement expert will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their industry. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment which locates in the heart of Taipei city.