Operation Country Manager
Consultant Flora Fu
Date posted 29 March 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A global technology company is looking for an Operation Country Manager to develop and drive the hypermarket business and automotive industry in Taipei.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide effective leadership in operations of Taiwan office to achieve operating revenue and profit targets.
- Responsible for country P&L and the strategic planning and execution of business development goals and objectives within the country’s domestic market.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical business plans aligned with the overall country sales & marketing strategy to help the company achieve its growth plans.
- Prepare the annual operating budget for the country operations and prudently manage the organisation's resources to ensure business efficiency, service and cost-effective management.
- Identify potential business opportunities, maximise market penetration and work out the strategic implementation.
Key requirements include:
- General management experience with a successful track record.
- As an Operation Country Manager, strong financial acumen is must
- Ability to manage with a high degree of autonomy and authority from both an operational and commercial perspective.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set that complements a strong operational and technology background with particular emphasis on operational efficiency and world class delivery.
- Property insurance background is a MUST.
About the company
This world-renowned IT company has been the leadership in automotive industry for decades. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees.