BMC Firmware Engineer
Consultant Bella Chang
Date posted 27 July 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A US-base global Electronics Manufacturer is looking for a BMC Firmware expert for their design center in server/storage in Taipei.
- Responsible for BMC firmware design for Server and Storage projects
- Bridge and contact with BMC firmware vendors for core update or critical bugs resolving analysis
- Debug and validate firmware design, system level debug and root cause analysis
- Control and maintain source code and BIOS versions across projects & customer base
- Over five years’ experience in server BMC Design or a related role
- Good English communication skill with ability to work under pressure
- Familiar with BMC vendor and code structure, ability to define and identify the specific BMC firmware requirements
- Familiar with IPMI 1.5 & 2.0, event logs, serial over LAN, IPMB, Side-band LAN, KCS etc.