Server BIOS Engineer
Consultant Bella Chang
Date posted 19 July 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world-renowned electronics firm is looking for a (Server)BIOS Engineer in Taipei to join the next phase of growth business.
- Responisble for coding and porting new BIOS features and interface into vendors
- Control and maintain source code and BIOS versions for server, storage etc.
- In charge of firmware re-design, debugging and validation
- Design and apply patches to source code and drive correct remedial action through S/W vendor
- Bachelor degree or higher in EE, CS or related field with over five years’ experience in server BIOS coding and maintain
- Good knowledge of x86 BIOS & OS interaction on Windows or Linux
- Familiar with BMC includes IPMI, event logs, SDR, SEL, FRU records, serial over LAN, IPMB, Side-band LAN, KCS etc. would be a plus
This world-renowned IT company has been in the industry for over twenty years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.