Signal/Power Integrity Test Engineer
Consultant Bella Chang
Date posted 05 July 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world-renowned electronics firm is looking for a SI/PI Test Engineer in Taipei to join the next phase of growth business.
- Responsible for Signal Power Integrity Test (SPIT) for server, storage and networking products
- Prepare SPIT test plans and schedule accordingly
- Follow up standard process to execute related signal power signal testing
- Provide suggestions and support designer for debugging tests
- Bachelor’s degree or above in EE with over five years experience in server/storage and switch signal test
- Familiar with PCI Express, DDRx, Clock, SATA, SAS, USB, and SERDES etc. standard specification
- Experience in operation of various signal validation equipment such as signal generators, vector network analyzer, TDR, soldering-iron, and oscilloscope etc.
This world-renowned IT company has been in the industry for over twenty years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.