Consultant Jacky Ho
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-22 it Taipei TW TWD 1000000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading IT solution company is recruiting a security engineer in Taipei to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
- Ensure Virus Protection is deployed and running effectively (McAfee AV knowledge a plus)
- Facilitate Configuration Changes and Server Hardening
- Monitor, manage and audit the Security Environment
- Apply necessary technical security controls
- Develop system security documentation
- Manage Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) Systems (McAfee SIEM knowledge a plus)
- Implement and deploy security patches
- Responsible for security awareness training
- Administer and Configure Firewalls (Specifically Checkpoint Software Systems)
- Be able to perform security investigations and documented steps followed when required
- Ensure corporate security standards strategy and day-to-day jobs
- Bachelor degree with a minimum three years in practical experience on network administration/IT security
- Experience in TCP/IP networking, Operation System Administration (Windows , Linux, Unix)
- Great troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Great English communication skill
- Research, methodically organise, and investigate from initial response through successful conclusion
- Experience in initiating/conducting complex and sensitive investigations
- Experience in Anti-virus, HIPS, Encryption etc. solutions
- One of CEH, CISSP or equivalent certification
About the organisation
They have people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.