Performance Monitoring Engineer
Consultant Jacky Ho
Date posted 20 March 2019 2019-03-202019-04-16 it Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A rapidly expanding hi-tech company is looking for a talented Performance Monitoring Engineer in Taipei to take on a newly created role.
- Monitoring performance reports coming from Catchpoint/AppDynamics and similar tools
- Setting up more detailed monitoring – more pages, more domains etc.
- Analyzing performance of different communication channels that we use – CDNs, H7, TOFFS
- Following up on the tasks related to improving performance
- Communicating the activity to the operators along with results of improvements
- Aggregating all stability issue causes and following up on the action items that are set to prevent stability issues
- Work with clients and troubleshoot day-to-day issues
- Review performance related issues raised by Support and NOC teams for our key clients
- Monitor integrity of servers, applications, and software components
- Make recommendations for improvements9
- Strong experience in Linux
- Strong experience in Web technologies
- Experience with HTTP, IP, TCP network protocols
- Experience with DNS, CDN, Nginxa
About the company:
This leading online software development company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. As the worldwide 7th office in Taiwan, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.