Site Reliability Engineering Manager
Consultant Alice Tsai
Date posted 22 October 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A prospective internet company, which is poised to take strong leadership in a fragmented market needs a Site Reliability Engineering Manager. This newly created position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- lead a team of Site Reliability Engineers to work on KKStream’s largest video streaming service, and be directly responsible for Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- own end-to-end availability and performance of mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; improve the system to be cost effective without impacting SLA
- collaborate with Operation Centre to provide timely response and update to our customer, especially for handling incidents
- involved in the service development process and co-work with front-end and back-end engineers to build a reliable and fault tolerance service from beginning
- lead by example, care for your team and establish credibility with the quality of your and your team's technical execution
- bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- be experienced in software development in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Go and/or Perl, Python, Ruby
- be experienced in managing or leading an engineering team with technical deep-dives into code, networking, operating systems and/or storage
- be experienced with one of the popular public cloud services, e.g. AWS, GCP, or with service operation in in-house data centre
- intermediate level of English communication skills
About The Company:
This company provide scalable video platforms and enterprise solutions. They constantly monitor and measure their performance to sharpen and improve our work ways. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic culture.