Consultant Alice Tsai
Date posted 02 October 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A rapidly expanding company is looking for a talented Product Designer in Taiwan to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for planing, designing and shaping responsive web solutions
- Lead country specific design projects, working with the product and technology teams to set and execute on the vision for user experience
- Engage with the regional team to clearly communicate and evangelise the product and design strategy
- Keep the customer at the heart of the conversation and the experience you design
- Work as part of multi-disciplinary teams, to find elegant and practical solutions to design challenges. You’ll need to balance short and longer term strategies to give the customer the experience they deserve
- Rapid interaction and prototyping is a must - knowing when to be pixel perfect with a hawk-eye for detail, and when to keep things low-fidelity is crucial to make the most of your time
- Minimum three years' of related experience designing at consumer-focused companies or creative agencies
- You have a head for UX and a hand for design. You’ve worked on many consumer products, understand what it takes to create consumer-focused experiences
- You’re great at communicating your ideas - a quick sketch, a concise deck, a framework. You have the ability to execute and deliver but also take those around you on the journey with you
- You aren’t afraid of feedback or constructive criticism - you know to get to the best outcome, you must test, trial and test again with an objective head on your shoulders
- You have an online portfolio for us to view - be it a website or a PDF -that shows you can do, and where possible how you do it. You can use project examples where possible, but individual contribution is what we care about.
- An unwavering desire to grow and learn
About The Company:
They contribute to raise the level of financial literacy in the region, and provide more choices for customers. They build a convenient, comprehensive and educational platforms, delivering independent and up to date information to consumers. The scope of the offer, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.