Android BSP Engineer
Consultant Bella Chang
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-11-12 it No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world-leading company is looking for a Software Expert(Image Processing) to join their next design phase with their U.S. design teams.
• Responsible for software SDK development activities associated with fingerprint recognition systems, equipment and packaging.
• In charge of Win-SDK and BSP coding and debugging (Windows/ Android/ Linux OS) including manufacturing tools
• Software development to MP, ensure product's features to meet the schedule, quality and budgetary requirements
• Evaluate the feasibility of software development through pre-testing, root cause issue analysis and debugging
• Co-work with USA software teams to develop and improve future designs
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with over eight years’ experience in software coding and development
• Familiar with Android NDK/SDK/APP, Win MFC APP or iOS coding
• Familiar with Visual Studio/Android Studio/Qt/Swift IDE tool and C++, C#, JAVA, JAVA script, Python, Restful API, MySQL
• Solid knowledge in Android APP/SDK and BSP driver porting
• Flexibility to travel through USA, China, and the Philippines
• Ability to organise and manage multiple projects, setting priorities and working independently under aggressive time-lines
About the company:
This is a US-listed leader in technology. With next generation technology taking new steps to supplement the existing stable and world-renowned solutions platform. It provides an excellent career path, competitive compensation package and work-life balance.