Fullstack Engineer (Nodejs)
Consultant Alice Tsai
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 it No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A rapidly expanding cyber security firm is looking for a Fullstack Engineer for their Taipei office.
- Innovate and engineer cutting edge product in distributed computing and performance space
- Perform a broad array of the coding and design in order to enhance services
- In charge of developing DDoS defense service on cloud platform.
- In charge of developing new program, system, software, prototype and necessary components to assure production of a quality product
- Synthesize design requirements into action with minimal direct oversight
- Minimum three years’ of experience developing software for web applications.
- Expertise in hands-on coding and scripting in languages such as Node.js (must), PHP, Python or Shell scripting.
- Experience in web frameworks such as Vue.js, React.js and Angular
- Experience in designing RESTful APIs.
- Experience in container technology
About the Company:
This Company is a premium provider of end-to-end, in-the-cloud, Internet Security Solutions, delivering solutions over the Internet to ensure their clients enjoying uninterrupted web-service delivery to their users. Also this Company is committed towards providing clients with highly customised, high-quality, low-latency and cost-effective DDoS Protection.The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic culture.