Backend Developer (C#)
Consultant Ariel Shao
Date posted 09 March 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A leading international software business is seeking a Backend Developer (C#) in their newly created Taipei office. You will be responsible for all front-end development to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
• Debug and develop workaround on existing solutions
• Identify technical issues and bugs
• Contribute innovative ideas to improve functionalities and user experience on the web application.
• Develop, document and maintain different functionality test cases/plans
• Build re-usable code and libraries for ongoing and future use
• Optimize application for optimal performance and scalability
• Must be able to communicate in English. (able to convey technical ideas & issues)
• 2 - 3 years experience in C#, Object-oriented programming, MVC/MVVM is a must.
• Result oriented mind-set and a natural problem solver
• Team player with positive altitude and professional work-ethic
About the organisation
With Offices located over 18 countries around the world, this global company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.