Consultant Ariel Shao
Date posted 05 March 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An excellent DevOps Engineer in Taiwan has just arisen at one of the multinational company. Your main responsibility is to maintain automate and streamline operations.
- Assist automating the configuration, deployment and maintenance of the Company’s SaaS and IaaS infrastructure
- Provide Unix and Linux systems in a high-availability production setting
- Automate and streamline operations and processes to manage infrastructure system including Server, Network, Storage, Cloud
- Maintain a fully automated Software Development Life Cycle with Github and JIRA Integration for continuous build, test, deploy and destroy capabilities
- Perform system analysis, planning, design, implementation, security, monitoring, capacity management, trouble-shooting and documentation of all systems, application and security changes, upgrades and new implementations as appropriate
- Maintain high system availability and ensure all systems work properly at all times. Ensure system correct functioning at high traffic peaks, resilient to DDoS and cyber-attacks
- Degree holder in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in hands-on solution architecture or system administration
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Linux system administration (Linux is a requirement, Windows experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in DevOps and monitoring tools (Ansible, Vagrant, Nagios, Cacti, Git)
- Familiar with Open sources platforms and software (Haproxy, Redis, Nginx, Keepalived, Memcache, MySQL etc)
- Experience in administration and operation of public cloud platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Strong familiarity with continuous integration, automated testing tools/frameworks and system release management
- Proficiency in Agile methodology and agile tools (such as JIRA, Confluence)
- Good command of written and spoken in both Chinese and English
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This software company passionate about technology, creativity and innovation. They focus on exploring the power of integration solutions and the possibility to connect countless businesses. The scope of the offer, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.