Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Anny Lee
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An exciting Supply Chain Manager position has just newly opened at a US based global star-up company. Your main responsibility is to lead the material planning and sipping management in a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
A start-up in cutting-edge technology, the role will cooperate closely with cross -functional team in the new phase of the company's development in Asia. Located in Taipei, Taiwan, you will report directly to the Vice President of Supply Chain.
- Optimise supply chain strategies for each product to ensure cost and COS goals are met
- Work with cross-functional team to drive the flow of materials and finish goods and improve efficiency in cost, supply and quality
- Track and responsible for material plan, inventory management and work with procurement teams to reduce E&O
- Building strong relationship with suppliers and manages domestic or international delivery process
- Required to travel internationally on short notice
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- five to eight years’ experience in PM, R&D or Supply chain, and familiar with program management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to effectively communicate program, status updates and proposals to management levels
- Self-starter, willing to step up and lead and work well under ambiguities
About the organisation
This is a US based start-up in information technology. With next generation technology taking new steps to supplement the existing stable service platform, this organisation is poised to be a disrupter in a fragmented market. It provides an competitive compensation package and exciting career path.