Consultant Ariel Shao
Date posted 06 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An exciting Project Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected International company based in Taiwan. In this job, you will be responsible for defining and modelling business requirements so as to deliver specifications that reflects business needs.
• Identifying key business drivers, critical success factors, functional and non-functional requirements, and constraints.
• Understand and analyze business requirements to provide detail plans, gap analysis and/or possible alternative strategies to accomplish goals.
• Document business requirements to ensure business requirements and ensure continuity of domain knowledge within the organization.
• Ensure continual relevance and accuracy of business requirements by developing business test cases, constant communication and feedback.
• Manage all customer driven communications (Account Management) to provide single point of contact for the customers.
• 8-10 years of project management experience, preferably software engineering background
• Strong knowledge of business modeling tools and techniques (e.g. UML, Use Cases, IEEE 12207, etc).
• Strong understanding of mathematical models.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing industry.
• Good negotiation skills & presentation skills.
About the organisation
This company a provider of leading edge, dynamic, innovative business and solutions. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.