Key Account Director
Consultant Josephine Chen
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 telecommunications Taipei TW 110 TWD 1500000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A world-leading international technology company is recruiting a Key Account Director in Taipei to join their team. In this position, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
- Define and drive key account strategies, provide short-term and long-term product sales forecasts to achieve the business growth
- Coordinate key account activities and identify key projects to support teams for business development tasks
- Build and manage strong partner relationships to assure mutual success and influence of the business
- Draft, negotiate and finalise the Key Account Agreement for the annual review
- Monitor competitor activities and general market trends to develop and implement annual budget and plan, adjust sales strategies to meet the changing markets
- Over ten years experience in a Key Account Management role
- Experience in branding mobile company
- Familiar with Telecom Operators, such as Chunghwa Telecom, Taiwan Mobile, FETnet, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills in both English & Chinese
- Demonstrated effectiveness within cross-functional and cross-regional communication and team-work skills
- Ability to work collaboratively to drive progress and manage implementation to achieve measurable results
About the organisation
The successful marketing executive will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.