Product Manager/ Growth Manager
Consultant Ruby Lin
Date posted 04 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
If you are infinitely curious and inspired to understand who the customers are, what they want to do and what they value most then you will feel right at home. This position will require you to use your boundless curiosity and thirst for insights to ensure that the services, marketing, and adoption plans are meaningful, engaging, and aligned with the customer's needs.
You will be responsible for driving the long-term success of Company’s product by developing and launching offerings campaigns and readiness programs that drive awareness, adoption, and advocacy.
- Working with technical teams to articulate the value propositions, positioning statements and key differentiators of new service offerings
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to execute the business & service marketing strategy
- Drive awareness, understanding, and readiness with Customer Product Managers
- Drive User retention & User referral
- BA/BS degree with more than five years' experience in internet or e-commerce industries, B2C experience preferred
- More than three years experience in product management or product marketing management or growth marketing
- Customer-centred mindset
- Good English communication skills
- Analytical skill is a plus, such as Google Analytics, SQL, Amplitude, R, etc.
- Experience with UX and Prototype Testing is a plus
- Software engineering background is a plus
About the Company:
This company is in the fast-growing stages of building a world-class product adapted to the needs of each market they will touch, and they are building a phenomenally talented team of engineers to help their scale. Career progression opportunities are outstanding.