Business Development Manager (APAC)
Consultant Winifred Liu
Date posted 12 November 20192019-12-03 2020-01-11 it Taipei TW TWD 2500000 2800000 2800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading company is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the next stage with their team.
- Responsible for driving strategic initiatives for new bio-metric modalities such as facial
- Develop relationships with partners and potential licensees such as wearable
- Work with multiple departments with cross-functional communication skills to develop new technologies and promote business initiatives
- Evaluate new business opportunities and sales channels outside of traditional
- Bachelor degree in business or technical field with at least eight years working experience in APAC region
- Good English ability both verbally, writing and presentation skill
- Familiar with CRM tools and analysis, such as Salesforce.com beneficial
- Ability and commitment to international travel on regular basis
About the organisation
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. The well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.