Senior Storage Engineer
Consultant Ariel Shao
Date posted 06 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A rapidly expanding software company is looking for a talented Senior Storage Engineer in Taiwan to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for storage infrastructure system management.
- Support and administrate storage infrastructure for all platforms including SAN, NAS and Backup/Archives System
- Responsible for infrastructure support and projects including administration, provisioning, installations, configurations, upgrades, and planning.
- Responsible for storage infrastructure system management including capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning, security management etc.
- Responsible for storage projects including cloud, infrastructure upgrade, automation etc
- Capable to handles the full virtualization cluster performance tuning and recommend on hardware and software requirements with benchmarking information
- Develop automation configuration and management process for storage system administration with DevOps team
- Degree holder in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in storage system administration
- Extensive experience in storage infrastructure including EMC SAN, Netapp, Pure Storage
- Familiar with TCP/IP and network infrastructure, experience in Cisco Switch and F5 Load Balancing technologies is an advantage
- Knowledge about Unix / Linux, Wintel and virtualization platforms
- Knowledge about FCP, iSCSI, NVMeoF and other Storage SAN technologies
- Knowledge about VM HA or Disaster Recovery design
- Good development background with either Shell, Python or Powershell
- Good command of written and spoken in both Chinese and English
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This software company passionate about technology, creativity and innovation. They focus on exploring the power of integration solutions and the possibility to connect countless businesses. The scope of the offer, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.