IT Solutions Analyst
Consultant Ariel Shao
Date posted 28 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
An exciting IT Solutions Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer product company based in Taiwan. In this job, you will be responsible for for conducting the initial assessment of technology requirements of respective business functions.
- Ensure alignment with established business priorities to aid in formulating the right solution strategy for the Market/Factory and managing the demand for IT solutions and services.
- Formally raise requisite IT change requests to support business transformation initiatives, ensuring compliance with company’s IT change management process.
- Responsible for analyzing and implementing subsequent change requests for solution enhancements
- Provide required support to complete the detailed functional and technical analysis of business transformation and change initiatives.
- Provide coordination support during the solution evaluation and selection process, in accordance with established quality standards.
- Assist in the planning and execution of solution implementation projects, in line with Project Management Framework and coordinate onsite project activities
- Provide project administration support, including but not limited to budget tracking, project documentation, task scheduling, and project logistics. Support the local roll-out of global solutions.
- Monitor compliance of IT solution implementation projects vis-a-vis Corporate IT policies and procedures, and applicable J-Sox and IT risk controls. Assist in evaluating the feasibility of leveraging existing solutions to optimize expected benefits and total cost of ownership.
- Provide the necessary support to evaluate the IT cost impact of solutions to be implemented, including comparative cost-benefit analysis and provide project budgeting support
- At least 4 years overall experience in IT discipline, preferably within FMCG industry.
- Experience in at least 2 of the following new technology trends: Mobile applications development, Cloud SAAS solutions, Digital route to market, New generation business Intelligence solutions (Tableau, Qlik, MS Power BI, Tibco Spotfire)
- Exposure to solutions design and architecture (business applications and IT infrastructure), including but not limited to interface design, capacity planning, scalability.
- Mandarin and English proficiency (oral and written).
- Good knowledge of: FMCG commercial processes, Business technology solutions, IT infrastructure solutions, Solutions design and architecture, Application development methodologies, IT financial management, ITIL.
About the organisation
A leading international Consumer Goods Company. The company is headquartered in Europe and sells its brands in 120 countries. With diverse employee base driving their success all over the world at 90 more offices, their mission is to nurture internationally recognized brand roster while leading the way in next generation products and new ways of doing business.