Hardware Engineer (Server)
Consultant Stefany Chen
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 it Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading company is looking for a Server Hardware Engineer to join the next design phase with their design teams.
- Responsible for defining server, storage product spec and system architecture design
- Design and verify server/storage system in consideration of HW, SW, FW, ME, SI, thermal and acoustic issues
- Provide design suggestions and supports to achieve the growth of server and storage products
- Define testing coverage to ensure server and storage system quality
- Collaborate with ODM partners to ensure systems meet significant quality, reliability, and service level requirements for a cloud/data centre environment.
- Track and follow the latest marketing applications, new system technologies to improve future design
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field with at least four years experience in hardware designs
- Familiar with analog and digital circuit design
- Experience in power sequence measurement and power placement layout checking
- Experience in major server component arch
About the organisation
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.