Sr. Information Security Engineer
Consultant Jacky Ho
Date posted 31 July 20192019-08-06 2019-09-29 it Taipei TW TWD 2000000 2500000 2500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world leading technology company is looking for Senior Information Security Engineer to build up the stronger enterprise information security protection for the next step of the business.
- Analyse current attack trend to design and implement technical and process-oriented counter measure
- Implement, develop, support technical control to protect consumer facing technology
- Build up and support the latest security technology
- Engage with project to develop appropriate security instrumentation of solution and support company's security
- Cooperate with IT, SW Developer, and the third party in support of incident response
- Degree in computer science, information technology/ information system or relevant disciplines
- At least three years relevant working experience
- Expertise in technical understanding of the TCP/IP networking stack & network technology
- Expertise in technical knowledge and working experience with common IT Platforms: Windows, Linux, AIX, MS SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, SAP, Directory Services, AWS, Azure, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with industry laws and regulations mandating information security and information risk management requirements (PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, Privacy Regulations)
- Familiar with developing search, alert, reporting, and dashboard in Splunk
- Familiar with AWS or Azure
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skill
About the organisation
The company has ambition to expand its business all over the world. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity. They offer best working environment, good salary, freedom to let their employees apply the abilities to where they good at.