Consultant Jacky Ho
Date posted 27 May 20192019-06-21 2019-07-26 it Taipei TW TWD 1000000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of Asia’s leading software company is ready to set up a new developed centre in Taiwan , looking for software developer with strong coding skill to join them for the next step of their business.
- Provide guidance and hands-on to testing activities
- Update and produce test scenarios, detailed test cases and test procedure
- Perform test execution, capturing and analysing test results and raising & tracking defects
- Review test cases and test artefacts produced by team members,
- Update and maintain existing test artefacts
- Prepare test data and update test case and requirements matrix
- Liaise with relevant parties for project related items
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- At least three years of working experience in related fields is required for this position
- Familiar with testing tools and software packages to automate test process
- Knowledge of Java and Microsoft Visual Studio (.NET, Visual) programming languages
About the organisation:
This organisation have several business units including software development, finance, e-payment, education in APAC area. They have people to act with speed, innovation and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.