Java Tech Lead
Consultant Ruby Lin
Date posted 22 June 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
This rapidly expanding Fintech company is looking for a talented Java Tech Lead in Taipei, Taiwan to take on a newly created role.
- Be responsible for performing as a technical lead for a team of developers
- Lead the technical analysis, architecture design, code reviewing & implement technology solutions
- Work closely with product managers, business unit, technical leaders and executives to communicate program status, escalate issues, and guide and influence strategic decision-making
- Develop, manage, and implement the technical deliverable of our cross-functional teams that are focused on the implementation of our library, framework and modules of our products
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience, a Master's degree has an added advantage.
- Minimum five years of web software design & development experience on web properties supporting multiple browsers.
- Minimum five years of experience design and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design pattern implementation using Java.
- Minimum three years of experience in a Team Lead capacity leading a team of engineers and mentoring them
- Broad technical skills coverage, including, Internet technologies and protocols (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP / IP, HTTP), RDBMS, Open Source Exposure (e.g. Node.js, React, reactor, zmq, etc), Monitor/Matrix.
- Broad experience with iterative development with quick release cycles, such as Agile/SCRUM/TDD methodologies and associated tools.
- Experience in benchmark testing, performance analysis, and tuning with experience developing software benchmarks.
- Experience in developing cryptocurrency exchange related applications will be a plus.
- Mandarin speaker is a must
About the Company
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.