Senior Win C++ Engineer
Consultant Ruby Lin
Date posted 22 June 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world-leading professional software firm is recruiting a Senior Win C++ Engineer in Taipei to join the business in its next phase of growth.
- Actively participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Research, design and develop major functional and performance enhancements for existing products and develop new software products and tools.
- Troubleshoot, isolate, and resolve issues in complex systems and components
- Analyse and code complex modules, define data structures, and specify test tools
- Successfully complete multiple simultaneous tasks in an environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Minimum three to five years of commercial software engineering experience using C++, multimedia product experience is highly preferable
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management, multi-threading, and low-level algorithm performance
- Experience with multi threaded application development (use of threads, queues, mutexes, file I/O, etc.)
- Experienced in Video Codec, Video Processing, multimedia frameworks
About the Company
The successful Senior Win C++ Engineer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.