Consultant Ariel Shao
Date posted 08 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A leading international software business is seeking a Frontend Developer in their newly created Taipei office. You will be responsible for all front-end development to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
• Develop & maintain user interface
• Optimize application for optimal performance and scalability
• Build re-usable code and libraries ongoing and future use
• Maintain with versioning of the web application
• Must be able to communicate in English. (able to convey technical ideas & issues)
• 2-3 years of experience in front end UI/UX development – must.
• Experience in testing / debugging / quick diagnosing on front end
• Team player with positive altitude and professional work-ethic
About the organisation
With Offices located over 18 countries around the world, this global company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.