Marketing Vice President
Consultant Stefany Chen
Date posted 21 November 20192019-12-03 2020-01-20 marketing Taipei TW TWD 3000000 4000000 4000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading company is looking for a Marketing Vice President to join the next design phase with their design team.
- Develop market entry strategies and business plans for Taiwan, China, South Asia, India, China, Europe, America, and Australia with first priority.
- Provide market intelligence across and to identify business opportunities
- Review and improve distribution channel strategies, enabling the company to increase market share, differentiate the company and increase profitability
- Deliver high quality presentations, updates and proposals to the Executive Management Committee
- Negotiate and close business deals; maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and report this to key staff; build and maintain relationships with key business partners and agents
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 20 years relevant experience and minimum ten years at managerial level
- Successful track record in sales environment and extensive knowledge of key account management
- Able to drive and lead change within the organisation and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Able to take intensive travel and work in oversea
About the organisation
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in their field globally. The well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.