IP Camera NPI PM
Consultant Stefany Chen
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 it Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading company is looking for a IP Camera NPI PM to join the next design phase with their design teams.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Create Packaging BOM and maintain NPI & MP projects
- Coordinate with Hardware, Layout, Mechanical, Validation engineers and do project schedule planning
- Bachelor degree or above with at least five years of experience in Project Management with the product IP Camera
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
- High motivation and solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
About the organisation
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. The well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.