Data Centre Firmware Engineer
Consultant Stefany Chen
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 it Taipei TW TWD 1500000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading company is looking for a Data Centre Firmware Engineer to join the next design phase with their design teams.
- Be responsible for firmware design for server projects
- Experience in embedded software and firmware development
- Be able to provide necessary technical support to the Data Centre
- Handle all work to Data Centre processes and procedures
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science with at least eight years of experience working in a Data Centre environment in server BMC Design
- Familiar with Data Centre devices domain knowledge
- Extensive experience in maintenance and monitoring of server systems
- System level understanding such as platform components, BIOS, OS etc.
- Familiar with debug and version control tools like strace, gdb, svn/git...etc.
- Experience with the DMTF Redfish client implementation on BMC
- Working knowledge of C and C++ of firmware development on BMC
About the organisation
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. The well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.