Hardware Engineer (Networking Products)
Consultant Stefany Chen
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-14 2019-11-01 it Taipei TW TWD 1500000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading company is looking for a Hardware Engineer (Networking Products) to join the next design phase with their design teams.
- Responsible for electrical design of networking products by owning architecture selection, electrical design and validation
- In charge of low-power circuit design and validation including complete functional verification, signal characterisation, and system coexistence testing
- Main focus for schematic/BOM maintain and review
- Document and manage hardware configuration/specifications and test methodology
- Bachelor degree or above in electronic/electrical engineering with at least five years of experience in networking products such as AP, Ethernet routers, switches etc.
- Familiar with PCB and schematic tools such as pads, cadence OrCAD, Allegro etc.
- Experience with analog design, sensor design, low power design, and various RF technologies
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English and ability to work under pressure
About the organisation
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. The well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.