Consultant Josephine Chen
Date posted 12 August 20192019-08-12 2019-10-11 it Taipei TW 110 TWD 1800000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading company is looking for a QA Manager to join the next design phase with their design teams.
- Develop performance testing approach for biometric authentication systems/applications
- Manage a multifunctional team of manual and automation QA Engineers and create resourcing plans, reports, and expectations around product quality
- Define quality procedures for the tools and scope for automated testing
- Ensure test strategy and procedures are properly created, understood, carried out, and evaluated
- Communicate project status and escalate issues to engineering and architecture leads
- Lead QA Engineers and work closely with product teams to define and achieve sprint goals
- Bachelor’s degree of Science in Software, Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
- At least five years of experience in Industrial Engineering with hands-on experience and three years of direct supervisory experience
- Experience in JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, etc. will be an advantage
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both with written and oral form
About the organisation
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. The well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.