Mechanical Engineer (Embedded Products: IPC, IoT, 3D TV etc)
Consultant Stefany Chen
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-01 it Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1400000 1400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join the next design phase with their design teams.
- Develop 3D designs of new products, and modifications of existing products to meet customer needs with minimum supervision
- Work closely with colleagues from product development, manufacturing and product management performing a multitude of activities throughout the product development life cycle ranging from product design to field support
- Understand the requirements of the design concerning thermal environment and performs board level design support such as PWB outlines, front panels, overlays & heat sinks.
- Generates Top Level Assembly Drawings and Bill of Materials and updates drawings through Engineering Change Orders and maintains revision control for required changes
- Provide support to resolve manufacturing and assembly issues necessary to keep schedule commitments
- Manage new product development BOMs and provide Engineering interface for Manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with at least three years of experience in designing, prototyping, testing and implementing components and designs
- Able to prioritise, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision
- Capable of working on multiple projects independently and prioritise tasks in a results-oriented manner and be accurate, detail-oriented, and organised
- Able to communicate in English fluently
- High proficiency in 3D solid modelling software and modelling concepts
- Demonstrate critical thinking, analytic skills and problem solving
About the organisation
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. The well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.