Hardware Engineer (Mmwave)
Consultant Stefany Chen
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-15 2019-09-01 it Taipei TW TWD 1500000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading company is looking for a Radio/Radar Hardware Engineer to join the next design phase with their design teams.
- Responsible for wireless radio and Radar schematic designs, features planning and reviews
- Bring up system and troubleshooting and debugging as well as testing coverage and planning
- Engage with functional team, such as mechanical engineers, BSP and software engineer, to fix issues and make products excellent to ship
- Bachelor degree in Electronic/Electrical engineering with at least seven years of working experience
- Extensive knowledge of system level architecture and RF fundamentals/metrics
- Experience with radar and wireless radio designs
- Basic knowledge of EE lab equipment such as oscillpscopes, multimeters or power supplies
- Familiar with BB/Ethernet/power tree/clock tree and interface of USB/PCIE/10G ethernet
- Proficiency in PCB and schematic tools such as pads, allegro, or orcad
About the organisation
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.