Hardware DQA Engineer
Consultant Stefany Chen
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-01 it Taipei TW TWD 1300000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading company is looking for a Hardware DQA Engineer to join the next design phase with their design teams.
- In charge of system quality assurance for shipping good quality
- Bring testing cases and standards for reliability and design qualifications
- Set standards to On-going Reliability Test (ORT) labs for drop/salty/thermal/reliability/ESD/Surge
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronic/Electrical engineering with at least five years of working experience on reliability and DQA
- Basic knowledge of calculation and testing for Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and good understanding on setting wireless and ethernet testing cases
- Familiar with multi-meter, Oscilloscope, spectrum analyser, thermal chamber, power supply and Ethernet traffic analyser
- Experience with wireless related enterprise products will be an advantage
- Intermediate English proficiency level
- Experience with PoE testing, ESD, thermal testing, power consumption testing, RMA failure analysis and tracking, reliability testing, 2nd Source verification, mechanical inspection
About the organisation
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. The well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.