Mass Production PM
Consultant Stefany Chen
Date posted 19 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-18 engineering Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading company is looking for a Mass Production PM to join the next design phase with their design teams.
- Meet the request of Product Life Management and schedule requirements
- Work closely with engineering design teams such as Hardware engineers, Software engineers and Mechanical engineers for project schedule planning and make sure it runs smoothly
- Coordinate with CMs to push out aggressive build schedule and shipping schedule
- Organise and follow up issues of MP models and cost reduction plan/EoL as well as engage with PQA to response RMA and quality issues
- Create SoP of product line based on the culture and product types and track build’s material status and risk buy requests to fulfil early MP shipping volume
- Execute and monitor engineering changes(ECO) and product design cycles.
- Bachelor degree or above with at least three years experience in Project Management and wireless products industry
- Able to communicate strongly in English and Chinese with both written and verbal form
- Engineering background or relevant experiences will be an advantage
About the organisation
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the field globally. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.