Consultant Stefany Chen
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 it No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters
A world-leading company is looking for a PM Manager to join the next design phase with their design teams.
- Leading a PM team and collaborate with different engineering functions work towards the organization goals with business units and stakeholders
- Build effective cross-functional and cross-site partnerships with PM and engineering teams to understand direction and make sure execution matches
- Working with site lead on the forecast and opportunities as well as drive operation excellently
- Bachelor’s degree or above with over ten years’ of experiences in technical program management and five years’ of people management
- Being able to develop analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and drive thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Experience in managing large and complex technical projects
- Good at communicating and writing in English and being comfortable to speak in front of audiences
About the company
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.