UPS Design Leader
Consultant Stefany Chen
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-05-26 engineering No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters
A world-leading company is looking for a UPS Design Leader to join the next design phase with their design teams.
- Being able to architect, specify and develop power, UPS battery and energy storage systems
- Provide technical leadership and direction while troubleshooting complex system level issues related to power, UPS battery and energy storage deployment
- Develop power and UPS management systems, integrating with rack and data center infrastructure for cohesive solutions
- Research literature and industry for advanced technologies that may be applicable for next generation power, and energy storage programs and work with vendor supply base to evaluate solution efficacy and readiness
- Master’s degree or above with over ten years of experience in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Experience with power delivering circuit design and planning
- Familiar with battery management product design, experience with technology development and product development
- Functional safety and cyber security skills
- Knowledge of high voltage battery system
About the company
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.