Consultant Stefany Chen
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 engineering No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters
A world-leading company is looking for a Kernel Engineer to join the next design phase with their design teams.
- In charge of power consumption, performance and thermal tuning
- Work closely with System Engineering Team, Hardware team, manufacturing partners, QA teams
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews for the software team
- Responsible for analyzing issues of Power/performance via systrace/power monitor or other profiling tools
- Bachelor's degree or above with over seven years' of experience in computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Experience in embedded/mobile platforms and familiarity of programming C/C++
- Understanding of Linux kernel, Power HAL, cpu/gpu governor, EAS and power/thermal architecture for Qualcomm chipsets
- Knowledge of Android Power Management mechanism
- Strong debugging skills in an embedded environment
About the company
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in their field globally. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.