Hardware Electrical Engineer
Consultant Stefany Chen
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-05-16 electronics Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A world-leading company is looking for a Hardware Electrical Engineer to join the next design phase with their design teams.
• Maintain existing product such as BOM, Schematics, Gerber, EE source and debug customer’s issues
• Develop hardware and PCB for new products
• Define hardware specifications and test methodology
• Document and manage hardware configuration
• Work with manufacturing team to optimize the production
• Bachelor’s degree or above with over 5 years’ experiences in circuit roles within product development life cycle
• Excellent knowledge of MCU and Embedded Linux system hardware design using different MCU/SoC.
• Experience with Schematic design / PCB layout
• Familiar with hardware circuit design of CMOS Image sensor, and characteristic of CMOS Image sensor
• Design to comply with EMC/EMI/FCC certification requirements.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese with high motivation and collaborate with mechanical engineers and firmware engineers
About the company
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in their field globally. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.