Audio FW Engineer
Consultant Josephine Chen
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 it No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-leading company is looking for an Audio Firmware Expert to join the next design phase with their design teams.
- Firmware development for mobile phone accessories such as Wireless Charger, Power Bank etc.
- work with team to get the product out on time
- responsible for identifying and resolving issues by working with Quality Assurance team
- responsible for firmware release and production validation by Managing suppliers and ODMs
- bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- six years’ experience in charging system
- expertise in the C language, Firmware development for battery management and charger IC
- and Wireless charging standards such as Qi (WPC) or PMA
- able to multitask and fit to fast-changing circumstances
- work with engineers based in other countries and factory engineers
About the company
The successful candidate will join the company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.