Consultant Josephine Chen
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-18 it No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world-leading IT company is seeking a Power Expert to join their business based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- in charge of power design for server, storage, switch and telecom projects
- drive innovation and continuous improvement by new design technologies
- responsible for power related calculations and simulations to ensure the stability and reliability of design
- deliver and review power test plan upon client’s request
- support and cooperate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver project design
- work on trouble-shooting, issue analysis, and finding solutions for the defects
- bachelor’s degree or above with over eight years’ experience in DC/DC or AC/DC power design for Server, Storage and Switch products
- solid knowledge in power design on Intel platform with compliance of VR11, VR12, VR12.5, VR13 etc., experience with AMD, Broadcom or IBM Power PC platforms is preferred
- familiar with system redundancy, current sharing control, hot-swap control, ORing control and monitoring control
- experienced with BBU board design, analog and digital power control is preferred
- good communication skills in English speaking and literacy
About the company:
The successful candidate will join a company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.