Consultant Josephine Chen
Date posted 18 October 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world-leading IT company is seeking an Antenna Expert to join their business based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- responsible for antenna design and active/passive OTA tests for indoor and outdoor consumer electronics
- in charge of antenna design review and layout pattern review to meet simulation scenario including performance analysis and desense troubleshooting
- design and verify antenna subsystems for multi-radio products such as WiFi, BT, Zigbee, etc
- work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure production efficiency of products
- master’s degree or above with over five years’ experience in RF or Microwave measurement
- experience with characterising radio performance in ISM band and ultra high frequency antenna with HFSS simulation tools
- familiar with WLAN, or microwave or mmWave phased array antennas or horn or LTE antenna
- familiar with practical RF considerations, such as path loss calculation, cascade noise figure, and intercept point etc
- proficient with ADS simulation tools, Layout Pads would be a plus
About the company:
The successful candidate will join a company and its management team whose expertise has made them the leader in the their field globally. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.