ASIC Team Lead
Consultant Josephine Chen
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-11-16 electronics No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world-renowned US company is looking for a ASIC team lead in Taipei to join the next phase of growth business.
- Lead the architectural definition of design, define system data flow and performance required for wireless communication system
- Integrate and design elements of SoC processing fabric including CPU, high-speed interfaces, memory interconnect, top level clock and reset structures etc.
- Responsible for analysing system and architectures to provide high performance suggestions
- Work closely with design, implementation and validation teams to set project execution plan and keep the schedule on track
- Master degree or higher in EE/CE/CS with solid experience in leading a digital IC or SoC design team
- Familiar with RTL design and Verilog, FPGA technology
- Familiar with TOP level integration
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin with ability to work under pressure
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for over thirty years.The scope of the offer, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.